Speeddate with Rabobank
March 10th, 10:00 – 17:00 @ IDE Main Hall
Have a speeddate with Rabobank!
Chapter Design is the internal design studio of Rabobank, consisting of 50+ designers, researchers and strategists. Our work impacts the lives of our 9+ million customers and 43+ thousand colleagues around the world. From strategic futuristic concepts to pixel perfect delivery of a new feature, we always strive to create the most delightful digital experience. This could be improving the transaction overview in the Rabo App, but also designing a better onboarding experience for new employees. Could that be you?
- Students who are going to graduate and are looking for a graduation assignment and/or would be interested in working at Rabobank after graduation
- Preferably Master Design for Interaction (possibly Master Strategic Product Design, but not Integrated Product Design)
- Preferably students who can show an interest in “human centered design” projects
Have a 10 minute coffee chat with Rabobank!
How to sign up:
- Sign up on the Eventbrite via this link
- Send your CV and a short motivation via email to email@example.com. We’ll send these to the company so they know who is sitting in front of them during the speeddate. In case there are more then 10 interested students, the company will use these deliverables to make a selection.
- Submission deadline is Wednesday March 2nd 2022
Don’t hold back to sign up, it’s just a nice 10 minute talk with a person that is interested in you!